Sunday 25 May 2014

Every Day Makeup


argh! i've finally done it! Finally got around to sorting out my makeup into a basic layout and take some photos so I can shove some on my face.

This is an overall photo of everything that goes on my face on a daily basis. This includes priming, preperation, brows, eyes and lips. You will notice that here I do not include bronzer, highlighter or blush. This is because my face is naturally dewy and I only really go for a contour if I am going on a night out. I also hardly use mr eyebrow pencil now as I have fallen back in love with my brow bar. It is at a incredible price but I still use the spooly on the pencil. 

What isnt included in the overall photo is mascara so here are the two that I wore for today. As i do swap and change daily, however there are some rules. I always wear my ted baker (completely black one) and I always have two mascaras. I just feel that this really gives me a wide eyed finish, seperates and volumizes my lashes perfectly and lasts throughout the day. 

These are the brushes that I also use and usually the ones with the most makeup gunk in the. by the end of the week. Here I have a eye brushes, face brushes, brow perfector and lash curlers.

Ignore my breakfast in the background, haha! Here is the part where I list all my things, if you want any prices please dont hesitiate to ask the only reason I wont list them now is beacuse I am a cheap skate!! 
Tea tree stick - Superdrug
Cucumber eye roll on - Home bargains
Olay Mosturiser - *mums*
Brow Bar - B&M
Lip scrub - LUSH
Strawberry Lip Balm - Body shop
Brow pencil - Primark
Clear mascara - MUA
Garnier eye cover up - Home bargains
Cover stick - NYC
Primer - Maybelline
Lip Balm - Maybelline
Eye liner - Collection
Powder - MUA
Eye shadows - B&M

Eye shadow brush - Ted Baker
Eye shadow blender - Old
Buffing brush - Car boot
Eye lash curlers - Primark
Brow brush - B&M
Blending Sponge? - Ebay

*sorry for double of an image* 
1st mascara - Lash accelerator endless, Rimmel
2nd mascara - Ted Baker

That my friends is all, if you have any questions please do not fail to ask away. Other than that i shall see you and another post that is thankfully already drafted next sunday! Chaio.

TUMBLR: omg-its-lucy-may-hey
TWITTER: @LucyMayPebble
EMAIL: iyeritsluce@yahoo.com

*nothing in this post is sponsered, and everything was bought with my own money*

No comments:

Post a Comment