Sunday 27 July 2014

Current Favourites

As promised here I am writing at a fayre in the country, trying to maintain a stall as well as talk about my current favourites at the moment. I don't do a monthly favourites just whenever I feel I have stacked up enough love for items then I will write a post. 

My favourites this time include beauty, shops and scents so lets get started

1: Flower Glasses
As you can tell I screen shotted this from a video I was making. These were £2 from Primark but I think they have been reduced now to £1 which is a bargain. When I wore these on holiday I got so many compliments and people asking where I got them from. The sides of the frame are metal and the little flowers are plastic. I originally saw these shades on Primarks instagram and went on the hunt. These are in my favourites because I think they are overall just so lovely and do their job as sunglasses.

2: Lipstick Case
When I was helping out at yet another fayre, when unpacking the bric-a-brac I spotted this hidden treasure and instantly fell in love. It reminds me a lot of a mermaid with the glittery blues and silvers marking the top of the case. With silver coating the outside it makes a nice reflective surface and the mirror inside is also handy. This is in my favourites because I have been looking for a lippie case for as long as I can imagine, as my lipsticks tend to break or chip when I take them out with me. This piece fulfills my need while making me feel magical.

3: Flower Bag/Clutch
This is from Select in the sale for £8 although they do have these in different colours at Primark now also for £8 (can you tell I like to have a mooch in Primark?). It also has a metal chained strap with it but I tended to use this as a clutch on holiday as I had sunburn on my shoulder. This is in my favourites because I think the little gold detail in the middle of the flowers is so cute and it is like the tardis in there. I felt like Mary Poppins pulling everything out of my bag!

4: Avon Lip Conditioner
This may look like a nude lipstick but looks can be decieving, this is actually a balm but in a snazzy case. This is in my favourites because it does the job of a balm and is very mousturising and it looks fancy.

5: Anti-Perspirant Spray
In the fragrance lotus and watermelon I pretty much think this is a winner! This is in my favourites because it does the job of freshening me up and also smells beautiful and fruity. Just what I ask for!!

7: Fragrant Body Mist
 This for me is the perfect holiday/summer scent, I bought this a while ago so have no idea of the price but since my holiday I have been using this everyday and it seems like none of it has been used. I can't remember the exact scent it was advertised and all the writing is in another language but all I can say is coconut. This is in my favourites because I couldn't possibly leave it out.

8: Room 13 Interiors
Recently I went to Dagfields with my mother and aunt, when we found some paint but ended up standing there aimlessly for 15 minutes before a woman came up and asked if we needed help. Room 13 Interiors paint and refurbish different pieces of furniture or cabinets etc... Christina also sells candles which contain a piece of jewellery worth £10-£2000 which is stored in the cande so once you are burning it you get a little present, which I thought was quite cute. The candles are £25 and worth every penny in my opinion as they smell good and you get something included in that. For the paint we bought I haven't tried it out yet (I'm lazy). Once we have tried the paint out I will give you an update on how it went. This is in my favourites because Christina was so nice and all the products she sells is well worth the money ***also on their facebook page right now there is a competition to win a candle once they get 500 likes, so go check it out***

9: Maybelling Lips 24 Hour
I actually got gifted the colour Glamour Pink and fell in love instantly, I would say it is quite a young persons colour as it is quite a shocking pink. The concept of the lip colour is a formula that I think is close to the Rimmel Apocolips which then sets slightly then you coat a balm on top to set it. I'm not lying when I say that I showered thoroughly, applied a face mask and scrub, also slept in this and you could still see the colour. It really is a 24 hour stay product. So I thought it was only right to get one in a coral colour for prom. The closest they had was Infinite Coral which did exactly the job it needed to and stayed on throughout prom and the after party as well!! These are in my favourites because they do exactly what they say on the tin and the colours are very strong and vibrant. Well worth the money for £8.99.

10: Bracelet
I also wore this for prom, again lucky enough to be gifted this, it is a simple design with a silver coating which leads into a sprakling diamonte centre piece. This is on my favourites because it is just perfect if you need a bracelet but nothing to big or in your face. A very stunning but simple piece of jewellery.

11: Shoes
These nude wedges from Primark are £10-£12 (not too sure, sorry :( ), are perfect to go with any outfit with not too much of a heel but gives you that slight height which you may need on a night out. These are in my favourites because they are perfect. 

So those were all my current favourites, it may seem like a lot but I did plan for many more. If you have any questions please feel free to ask and leave any comments down below as I love recieving them or checking out your blogs. 

Tumblr: omg-its-lucy-may-hey
Email: iyeritsluce@yahoo.com

***some items gifted but most bought with my own money, all views are my own***











No comments:

Post a Comment