Saturday 26 July 2014

Updates






Aren't you all lucky me posting twice in one day an' all!!

This going to be a quick *here are my plans for the rest of my break*. I realise that my blog is qute hard to follow in a way of schedule. Here I am pushing the boundaries out, I will now be posting ar least once everyday up until I start college.

shock! shock! shock!

What can I say I feel very motivated and most of my posts are already drafted or planned out. I can't give times yet so I will just unexpectedly pop up on your feed. 

In August your all in for a treat as it is my birthday month so expect hauls and better quality photos if I end up with a camera, or quicker posts if I finally get a new laptop.

Thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of your day!

"Today I will be happier than a bird with french fries" 

Tumblr: omg-its-lucy-may-hey
Email: iyeritsluce@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment