Monday 28 July 2014

Playlist of the month!

Ooo new thing, its that time again where I talk about how fast the year is going and the music i've been loving this month. Every month I will have 12 different songs. I'm hoping these posts will be short as I won't explain my choices in many details and some may just be because my phone decided it would shuffle it every. single. time.

1:
Whenever Wherever, Shakira live from Paris. I love Shakira and this is one of my favourite songs by her.
2: Boom Clap, Charli XCX. Never really listened to any of her songs before but love her voice and this song is very boppy.
3: Yoncé, Beyoncé. QUEEN. QUEEN. QUEEN.
4: You know I'm no good, Amy Winehouse. Amy Winehouse is my absolute idol, her voice was so recognisable and iconic. In my opinion this was her best of the best and is my favourite song of hers.
5: Crazy in love (fifty shades of grey version), Beyoncé. Urgh, this is too perfect not to be on repeat.
6: Here it go again, Ok Go. This song may be known to you as the men on treadmills dance. This version is live and I lurve it.

7: Hung Up, Madonna. I saw this on a music channel while I was home alone and it hasn't left my head since.
8: Va Va Voom, Nicki Minaj. Bit of a throw back this was mine and my best friends favourite song of summer and we still know all the words.
9: Part of your world, Little Mermaid. I saw this on my recommendations to you tube and thought why not, little did I know it was actually Jodi Benson the one and only that was the voice of Ariel singing Part of your World live all these years later. It was still like listening to the original version.
10: Home, Leah Mcfall. Remember this girl? The R.I.P amazing cover on the voice. Coached by Will.I.Am? Has come out with a fantastic song and spectacular video that I am addicted to?
11: Sheezus, Lily Allen. You probably know I love Lily Allen and follow her everywhere. Little sidenote that I am also in love with her newest video that has come out!
12: How to be a heartbreaker, Marina and the Diamonds. Once again I am in love with Marina and really like her covers. She has such a unique voice and urgh, she is perfection in my eyes. 

Right so those are the 12 songs. 
What songs have you been loving, what are on your most recently played list?
-Luce xx

*all opinions are my own*
Tumblr: omg-its-lucy-may-hey
Email: iyeritsluce@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment