Monday 16 September 2013

19 questions tag.

1) Where were you born?
A hospital. Staffordshire I think? My mum really wanted a home birth and my dad nearly missed the whole thing. I was a little crap in hospital and stopped my mum from getting any breakfast and refused to sleep on my own haha! Sorry mum!

2) Were you named after someone?
Yes, both my grandmas one was called Lucy and the other Lucy May. My Christian name is Lucy and middle name May. 

3) When was the last time you cried?
Saturday. I was feeling exceptionally ill and had horrible stabbing pains. But I also had to dance through the pain on Saturday as I didn't know what was really going on and just thought it was cramps. I just wanted to curl up into a ball and cry, cry, cry.

4) Do you have any kids?
Nope.

5) If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
Yes, I think I'm loyal to my friends and truthful if I think they are truthful enough for me. Yup lets be fwends:D

6) Do you have any pets?
Yes. I have grown up with lots of cats and the two at the mo are Felix and Lola both 3 years old and born a day after me;)

7) Do you use sarcasm?
Of course! I am British

8) Would you bungie jump?
Yes me and my best uns have actually already organised this for our 18th in Greece.

9) What is your favorite cereal?
Cheerios *in Rebecca black voice* gotta have my bowl gotta have Cheerios 

10) What is your eye colour?
Blueee

11) Scary movies or happy endings?
Depending on the mood that I am in either if the above. But right now scary movie as I'm wrapped up in my duvet to hide under!

12) Do you have any brothers or sisters?
Nope:(

13) Computer or TV?
Laptop.

14) What is the first thing you notice about a person?
How nice they come across. If they seem fake or not.

15) Favorite smell?
The smell when it's been a really hot day and just before a major storm comes. OR freshly cut grass.

16) Furthest you've been away from home?
WITH my parents Greece, WITHOUT my parents probably toss a de mar in Spain when I went with school not long ago in July (I think) 

17) Do you have any special talents?
I dance if that's a special talent?

18) Do you have any hobbies?
dance, eating, watching telly, addicted to you tube, listening to music.

19) Are you in love?
Food, family, friends.

Thanks for reading/ listening, really enjoyed answering these! Lots more tags to come! Please comment, like and follow. Much appreciated<3

-Luce xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment