Wednesday 25 September 2013

Empties #1



So this is my first ever empties blog post but I mentioned that I have a few so why not?

I have repurchased this product before and it works very well and leaves my hair feeling all silky and smooth after washing. The downsides are that it stinks, not when it's on your hair but when it leaves the packaging. This is also only sample size but after two attempts I have decided not to repurchase as I just couldn't bear the smell and there must be a nice smelling hair product that does exactly the same! Any suggestions?


This next Charles Worthington product is just the conditioner of the shampoo and conditioner set that I bought. This is beautiful and I would definitely repurchase! The downside is that it doesn't last very long at all, I have very thick hair therefore require a good dose of conditioner every time I wash my hair. Probably why it's disappeared so quickly. Also it's hard to get the rest of the product out of the tube because of the lid and I also can not get the lid off for all the strength I have in me! For getting out left over product I would prefer a pump or tube design.


This product also uses argon oil which is well known for hair growing treatment and yes it does work...



Lastly the brunette hair leave in conditioner this is definitely my favourite leave in conditioner at the moment and works wonders to bring out the true brunette in my hair and get it silky smooth. I will definitely be repurchasing as this is beautiful and does whatever it can say on the tin.



No I haven't done all my research and know what all of these mean I just know that they definitely leave hair shiny, soft and manageable!


I have never heard of the brand 'creightons' before but after research I have found out that these specialize in colour care as also stated on the tube, so that's why they're soooo good!

Thank you for listening and reading! Any suggestions are all considered below. Please like, and other tangs;) 

-Luce xxxx









No comments:

Post a Comment