Monday 16 September 2013

Whats in the bag tag?

As a cheeky introduction to the newness of this channel I have decided to do a ‘tag’. Which is the ‘Whats in your bag tag?’ but I’ve decided to do a makeup bag tag because this channel will be about makeup. If you would like to take a look at my personal channel just ask in the box and I will tell you.
Firstly I have my tiny little ‘Sure for women, long lasting protection’ which I use mainly for under arms to refresh once I’ve been with lots of sweaty people or just don’t feel as fresh as can be. I just like to pop into the toilets and spray this on. It also smells really nice and is one of those scents that spread and people say ‘oooh you smell nice’. This has 48 hours of protection and has white mark protection which means no horrible stains that won’t come off!
After spraying that I will then use the tiny ‘Lynx Africa Deodorant Body Spray’. I spray this on my face and all over my body for more of the ‘smelly’ spray. I don’t use this for refreshing or if I feel a bit sticky I just use this for the lovely smell and the cuteness of getting it out in public and everyone ‘awweing’ over a diddly can of deodorant.
Lastly is a present that I got from my best friend not long ago for my birthday. It is the ‘Next Eau Bloom Eau De Toilette’ this is a flirty floral fragrance and is the perfect size to go in my make-up bag. The scent doesn’t stay on for too long which is disappointing but it lasts for a very long time I have used this everyday since the 10th of August (my birthday;)) about 2-3 times a day and there is still nearly all of the bottle left! Next perfumes still have yet to come out with a horrid smelling roll-on or perfume.
Isn’t it a nuisance when none of the toilets have any roll in or your swatching makeup and there are no tissues to wipe it off your hand? 
Well say goodbye to them worries because carrying around a little pack of handy tissues can solve the toilet problem and carrying a little pack of hand wipes can get rid of any swatches or stickiness on your hands. Getting any fragranced ones also add to the experience as you have the refreshing coolness and the scent of ‘clean’ hands.
You can have any brand or make that you like best, as any will work the same and mostly all brands have miniature or travel sized versions of what you want. Remember the cheap ones are just as good and that none of the items add any heavy weight to your handbag! SCORE!
Now this completely depends on what lipstick I have on, on the day. But today I have the ‘Avon, Cafe Au Lait from colour trend’ it is a sheeny lipstick in a bronzed colour that just adds a nice shimmer to the lips and doesn’t look like I have gone overboard on the ‘el natural’ look. The lip gloss was another gift from last week and just adds the ‘glossy-ness’ to the lips the one in my makeup bag today is ‘Next, Cashmere Lip gloss’ in the tube (and picture) it looks pinky but when is applicated just looks clear and doesn’t take away the bronze of the lipstick. None of these have a scent and I usually re-applicate after meals or after going to the loo. They are also a nice size to go in my bag and are not much weight.
*Pictured above a swatch of 'Avon, Cafe Au Lait from colour trend'*

No comments:

Post a Comment