Monday 16 September 2013

Toot sweets

Why not have something different? A sweetie haul. Ok call me all the names under the sun but I love me some sweets and on a recent shopping trip out with mum and dad that's all I came out with! Haha. 

Firstly the things from my fave chocolate shop 'Thornton's' 
Strawberry smiles. Strawberry is my favourite chocolate ever! If they had these on sale all year I'd be getting them every week but unfortunately they don't and only sell them on special occasions (Easter, valentines, bonfire night). 

Whenever the strawberry smile are not on sale I will pop into Thornton's and buy the cappuccino chocolates. As I lie in bed writing this post I am eating the cappuccino and strawberry chocolates accompanied with a bit of telly. This is the LIFE!!!

Next was a vintage and old fashioned sweetie shop called 'Peggy Anne's'  where I get all my American food and old fashioned sweets I can not find anywhere else!
Pop tarts. I can't even. These are in the flavour blueberry. I don't really care what flavour I get but as they are rare to find where I live they are expensive so I can only get a pack of two because although I love them I'd rather get pizza. 
Lucky charms I have never tried these but can't wait too! I saw that zoella love these sweets and was sharing them round at vidcon therefor its Zoe's fault I got these!
Haribo big fat chunky strawberry laces. I still can't get over the smell of these when you open them! They are so beautiful and chewy and urghhh. Words can NOT describe.
Skittles confused I have never ever had and I don't know why because they sell these at every single paper shop and I will always just ignore these and get the plain original ones. Like what??? But these have a game where you taste one and it could be two different flavours and that's the game you have to guess the flavour. Clever eh? I think the idea from this came from a little quirky shop that only opens around Christmas and you would eat a sweet which would rather be something nice or disgusting. (Rotten egg or blueberry).
Lastly for, this different post are my favourite sweets which I get in the bucket load at Christmas are flying saucers and for a pound for this pack in a credit crunch is beautiful quality and taste for money! 

Thank you for listening and please follow or comment anything I will be interested to hear! 

-Luce xxx

P.S I have now finished the pack of strawberry smiles. Oops. ONTO the cappuccino!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment