Monday 16 September 2013

Collective Haul

From Car Boots to The High Street. My FIRST Collective Haul. 
ENJOY :)
_________________________________________________________
Firstly from the carboot I got Alan Carr’s ‘Tooth Fairy Live’ DVD for £1. I love the show Chatty man and just think that all round he is a great comedian so this was a bargain to me!
I also got a 2 disc box set of peter kay Live collection as again he is hilarious and these were £2.
I then got for £1 the Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Foot Spray as everyone knows I dance and wear socks or slippers a lot of the time so this is really good to cool my feet off!
The Witch Hazel Gentle Exfoliating Face Wash is also £1 and I just needed to stock up on this as its a trusty pore cleaner.
So in the pack of three for 50p on travel sized sanctuary spa. The Pumice Foot scrub would be the first thing you use as an exfoliater for your feet!
Then soak your feet to refresh, cool and repair them!
Then afterwards add a foot souffle to moisturize your feet. All of these were 50p. *Thank you to the girl who told me what to do with these and in what order. Much Appreciated;)*
Knocked out by my nunga-nungas by Louise Rennison for 50p. This is a follow up from ‘Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging’ so I couldn’t resist!
Also I love books which are set out in a diary style. This was an added bonus. SCORE.
CRINGEY! This was also 50p from the same store and OMG it’s about typical embarrassing teen issues and I think we could all relate!
This is also in a diary style with cute little extracts from real teens diaries.
But this quote just sold it for me
For £1.50 from TESCO I just got a glue stick because I still have a lot of art coursework to catch up on!
From B&M for £2 I got the W7 Naked Nudes Palette I have never used this before but I am running out of colours from my G Collection Neutral Palette from Boots and these are the closest colours I have ever seen to them.
For £2.99 I have tried the Lee Stafford Blow Dry Hair Faster. This is supposed to be sprayed on your hair straight after a shower or bath so you can blow dry your hair faster. I tried this after a bath and had to be out of the door in 10 minutes. My hair is extra thick and hard to control. It usually takes 20 minutes to blow dry. I WAS GOING TO BE LATE! So I just squirted this on and it took 8 MINUTES. What a lifesaver this thing is. I highly recommend it!
Lastly I desperately needed a new underarm spray so just picked up the Soft & Gentle one which is really nice and has a floral scent. It was £2 and I have tried it before so it wasn’t trying anything new just stocking up again!
SOOOO I hope you enjoyed this short haul!
Please leave any suggestions down beloww and tomorrow I will be posting a lifestyle post about my job and what I will be doing tomorrow so look forward to that!
Thank you so much, hope you enjoy the blooped and poop photos!
Luce xxx
Annonomous: How do you get blooper photos??
I have a timer on my phone and yes the photos that come out are hilarious. Also I get distracted a lot and will just take photos of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment